Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect and how we use that information. This Privacy Notice is effective as of May 1, 2015.
Protecting Private Information.
We utilize the latest technologies and systems in order to ensure protect your identity and your personal information.
Our databases are stored on secure servers behind strong firewall systems.
What information we collect
We collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from several sources:
- Information you provide to us when you visit any of our websites, such as through on line forms, registration forms, surveys and other entries, which may include information such as your name, address, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, Social Security number, and e-mail address;
- Information about your transactions with us, our vendors or others, such as payment history and loan balances;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as other lenders, regarding creditworthiness and credit history.
Use and disclosure of personal information collected
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally information to outside parties without your agreement. We may disclose your identifiable information to trusted third parties such as: processing transactions and loan management, support and operate our website, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential, consistent with this privacy notice.
Disclosure of information to a third parties
- Service Providers. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf, including those who assist us in processing transactions, loan management, payment collection if applicable)
- Vendors. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to our vendors for purposes of providing you with information about products and services.
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to third parties outside our corporate family (“Non-Affiliated Third Parties”). Non-Affiliated Third Parties may include financial services providers (such as banks or other lenders), nonfinancial companies (such as publishers, retailers and direct marketers), and others. We may also disclose information about you to Non-Affiliated Third Parties as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, respond to inquiries from government authorities or defend legal actions.
Your responsibilities and cookies
You also have an important role in protecting your information. Do not share your personal information with others.
In order to facilitate certain functionality, we may place cookies on your computer. Cookies never contact private information and are simply used to identify user login sessions.
Our company does not knowingly collect information from or solicit information to children. If you are younger than 18, please do not provide any nonpublic personal information while using this website.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time by notifying you of the existence and location of the new or revised Privacy Notice or by posting the changes online at our Web site. We encourage you to review our privacy notice periodically.